The international kitchen show from 14-20 January 2019 in Cologne, Germany gathers the national and international key companies of the kitchen sector in Cologne. It spotlights ideas & innovations in the industry. The goal is to provide new ideas for the sale of kitchens (and all of the associated products) in the major export markets and in Germany. The trade fair aims to achieve a broad, high-profile and international media presence among trade visitors and consumers.
Exhibitor target groups
Makers of kitchen furnishings, built-in appliances and all other fixtures that enter into the design of the kitchen as a center for family life.
Visitor target groups
- National and international decision makers
- Managing directors
- Purchasers and sales staff with commercial enterprises involved in marketing kitchensdomestically and abroad
- Interior designers, architects, designers, furnishing consultants, interior decoratorsProduct segments
- Kitchen furniture
- Kitchen appliances
- Small electric domestic appliances
- Kitchen taps and fittings
- Finished worktops
- Kitchen accessories and equipment
Results of LivingKitchen 2017
With some 200 exhibitors (incl. 49 % from abroad, from 21 countries) 42,000 sqm, 3 halls and 150,000 visitors, thereof 104,000 trade visitors (incl. 46 % from abroad) and 46,000 end consumers it is one of the best kitchen shows in Europe and a key feature on everyones calendar.