The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the UK’s biggest, dedicated self-build & renovating event and it returns to the Birmingham NEC 21 March – 24 March 2013.
This year it will again be packed to the rafters with free expert advice, countless inspirational ideas and thousands of cutting edge and essential products – all to help you make the most of your home, your budget and your plans…
With tickets starting for as little as £12, you will find:
Over 450 specialist companies – meet local & national specialists to get the best products at the best price.
- Feature areas – Pick up practical skills in the Do It Yourself Zone & Tricks of the Trade Theatre as well as the Traditional Skills Demonstrations area.
- Show Homes – explore and understand which construction systems are the best for you, in these house constructions built by Oakworth Homes, Framewise & Kingsland.
- Seminar and masterclass theatres Find out everything you need to know – and were perhaps afraid to ask!
- Expert advice; get FREE one-to-one consultations with our experts on any aspect of your project in The Advice Centre, The Planning Clinic and when you Ask the Architects area.
- The Eco Home Show – discover how to improve energy efficiency in your home to protect the environment – and your pocket!
- Eco Home Theatre – discover which sustainable products are right for you and your home in these unmissable talks.
- NEW Property Developers Conference hosted by BuildStore Financial Services.
- NEW Home Improvement & Interiors Pavilion – this exciting area is dedicated to fixtures and fittings needed to complete your project.
NEW The Big Ideas Theatre Be the first to see the most innovative products to hit the market.
If you have a query about the Show then please check the FAQ section first, otherwise please contact:
The Marketing Team
T: 020 7970 4077 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to exhibit at the Showplease contact The Sales Team on
T: 01527 834467 / E: email@example.com
If you have a Press query, please contact:
Ash Communications’ Victoria Blackman
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: + 44 (0) 20 7831 1954