Leicht Contracts is set to open its first London showroom in July, which is to be aimed at the contract and trade market.
Located opposite Battersea’s iconic power station, the new showroom will feature six kitchen displays, showcasing products from Leicht Küchen, including the new Synthia-C/Ceres-C kitchen in antique oak, combined with Alpine grey and Artic white, and the Classic-FS combined with Topos in a silk lacquered white. Appliances from Siemens and Sub-Zero & Wolf will also be on display.
Leicht Contracts founder Liam Hopper said the new opening will position the company “at the heart of the contract location in one of the world’s most affluent cities”.
Founded in Germany 80 years ago, LEICHT kitchens have been the kitchen of choice for thousands of homes across the globe. LEICHT became established in the UK 30 years ago and are now stocked in over 70 independent kitchen showrooms across the UK. LEICHT Contracts was formally established in 2013 to offer high quality, stunning german contract kitchens throughout the south of England and the Channel Islands.
As a popular choice for UK house builders, developers, architects and interior designers, because of the wide range of designs, flexibility and excellent value for money, LEICHT Contracts offers kitchens for developments from simple refurbishments to high end new build housing developments and inner city build schemes. Whether you want high gloss contemporary fitted kitchens, or traditional shaker style kitchen doors, we have 38 individual programmes to choose from, ranging from simple laminated doors to high end matt, silk, gloss or textured lacquers or veneers.
LEICHT Contracts is based in Sevenoaks just outside the M25 ring, and our UK team covers all aspects of kitchen contracts including sales, ordering, technical, marketing, customer support, training, showroom design and accounts.
Why choose LEICHT Contracts?
- – German designed and manufactured
- – Fast contract kitchen design and quotation service
- – Fully managed contract kitchen process – from design through to installation
- – Fully trained LEICHT fitters
- – Each room is surveyed before the kitchen is put into production in Germany
- – Option of ‘kitchen supply only’ or ‘supply and installation service’ supported by our national team of contract management staff & installers throughout the UK
- – One of the world’s largest kitchen names & manufacturers
- – Application payment system
- – Optional waste removal from site
- – Timed deliveries available
- – All contract kitchens have a 4-5 week contract call off lead time and 72 hours remedial service
- – LEICHT supply over 60 countries from UK, USA, Switzerland to the Middle East